Youth Juggling Company, LLC
5905 Concord Avenue
Edina, MN 55424
Developing youth through juggling since 1994.
2009 Holiday Party Sign-up
Who: All current members of a JUGHEADS after school/evening club
When: Friday, Dec. 11, 2009, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Where: St. Peter's Lutheran Church • 5421 France Ave. S. • Edina
- Potluck dinner, desserts & snacks
- Open Juggling in the spacious gym (complete with bleachers for spectators!)
- Active games in the Gym: Ball/Club Combat, Dodge Ball, Lightning, Simon Says, etc.
- Video game tournaments and board games (Individual Jugheads must supply systems & monitors!)
- Conversation, laughter, friendship & memories. It’s our mid-year all-company get-together!
Cost: $10 (facility rental & paper products), plus a side dish/main dish/salad or dessert to share.
Guideline: If your last name starts with A-H, please bring a dessert. If your last name starts with I-Z, please
bring a main dish/side dish/salad. If you are one of our 14 Club Assistants, please bring five (5) two-liter
beverages (pop, juice, iced tea, water) each. Please indicate below what food you will bring.
Needed: 12 or more parents needed for two-hour shifts to help supervise the various areas and share in the fun night.
Please contact Wendy if you are able to help chaperone. (612.229.3348 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Download registration form or register online (below).
||What to Bring:
__ Main Dish | Side | Dessert | Bev. (Assts.)
__ Wii | X-Box | PS3 | TV | Board Game
__ I will chaperone:
6-8pm | 8-10pm
(+ $.50 PayPal Processing Fee)
information: Contact Paul or Wendy (email@example.com