For our JUGHEADS family . . .
- JUGHEADS Summer Picnic • Thursday, June 13, 2019, 5–8pm
- Sign up for the Edina Fourth of July Parade. Deadline is Saturday, June 22, or when all 50 spots are filled.
2019 Edina Parade assignments
- 2019 IJA Festival, Fort Wayne, IN: Ultimate Club members will travel to Fort Wayne, IN, this summer to bond, hone their skills and hopefully compete in the IJA Team’s Stage Competition. The trip will be led by Wendy Arneberg and Kevin Ashton.
• 2019 IJA Trip Information
• 2019 IJA Trip Registration Form
• March 1: $275 Payment
• April 15: $500 Payment
• June 15: $500 Payment
View and download photos and videos from our:
JUGHEADS Juggling Equipment Recommendations:
Leather Juggling Balls
Sizes: XS (2 3/8″), S (2.5″), M (2 5/8″), L (2 3/4″), XXL (3″)
Notes: 2 5/8″ (M) is the most popular among our jugglers
for this brand.
Silicone Bounce Balls
The JH Store currently has silicone bounce balls available.
Renegade Juggling Clubs
Recommended Size: 85mm (Alt: 75mm)
Recommended Length: 20″ (Alt: 19″)
Notes: 85mm is the standard size we use in all of our clubs except Ultimate Club. Some younger/smaller jugglers like the 75mm clubs.
20″ is the standard length we use. Kids wanting a faster flip will go with 19″, but that’s the exception. Coach Stefan Brancel first learned 7 club juggling with 19″, 85mm clubs. That slightly shorter length may help numbers juggling and beginning club jugglers.
Henrys Delphin Long Clubs
The Delphin Long Club is the the club that is currently being used by Ultimate Club.
Pirouette Grip Training Clubs
These ribbed clubs are popular throughout all levels of JH Clubs.
Absolute Circus Rings, the JH recommended ring for numbers juggling, are in stock in the JH Store.
Renegade Juggling Rings (fat/hollow core)
Recommended Size: 14″ Diameter X 1/2″ Thickness
Notes: Many kids like these hollow core rings as they are easy on the hands and great for passing and learning. If learning more than 4 rings (numbers juggling), you’ll want to get thin rings.