For our JUGHEADS family . . .
- 2019 IJA Festival, Fort Wayne, IN: Ultimate Club members will travel to Fort Wayne, IN, this summer to bond, hone their skills and hopefully compete in the IJA Team’s Stage Competition. The trip will be led by Wendy Arneberg and Kevin Ashton.
• 2019 IJA Trip Information
• 2019 IJA Trip Registration Form
• March 1: $275 Payment
• April 15: $500 Payment
• June 15: $500 Payment
- Our 14th annual Winter Juggling Showcase is set for 7:00 pm on Saturday, March 9. Showcase Act previews will be held during Club time February 21–28. Emcee previews will be held on Tuesday, March 5, from 6–7:30pm.
- 2019 Summer Camp Student Leadership Team (SLT) Application • Due March 30, 2019
- JJ21 Specialty Act Audition Application • Due March 30
View and download photos and videos from our:
JUGHEADS Juggling Equipment Recommendations:
Leather Juggling Balls
Sizes: XS (2 3/8″), S (2.5″), M (2 5/8″), L (2 3/4″), XXL (3″)
Notes: 2 5/8″ (M) is the most popular among our jugglers
for this brand.
Silicone Bounce Balls
The JH Store currently has silicone bounce balls available.
Beard Circus Juggling Clubs
This club is made in the UK and is a favorite amoung many Jugheads. We stock a variety of colors in the JH Store.
Renegade Juggling Clubs
Recommended Size: 85mm (Alt: 75mm)
Recommended Length: 20″ (Alt: 19″)
Notes: 85mm is the standard size we use in all of our clubs except Ultimate Club. Some younger/smaller jugglers like the 75mm clubs.
20″ is the standard length we use. Kids wanting a faster flip will go with 19″, but that’s the exception. Coach Stefan Brancel first learned 7 club juggling with 19″, 85mm clubs. That slightly shorter length may help numbers juggling and beginning club jugglers.
Henrys Delphin Long Clubs
Notes: The Delphin Long Club is the the club that is currently being used by Ultimate Club.
Absolute Circus Rings, the JH recommended ring for numbers juggling, are in stock in the JH Store.
Renegade Juggling Rings (fat/hollow core)
Recommended Size: 14″ Diameter X 1/2″ Thickness
Notes: Many kids like these hollow core rings as they are easy on the hands and great for passing and learning. If learning more than 4 rings (numbers juggling), you’ll want to get thin rings.